Welcome to Greg Spencer Law! At our firm, we are proud to provide clients with effective, convenient, and accessible legal assistance when they are facing criminal charges. Criminal Defense is all we do!
Call or text Greg Spencer Law at (317) 918-5982 or fill out an inquiry online to get started with a free case evaluation.
TRIAL EXPERIENCE MATTERS
You want an Indianapolis criminal defense attorney who understands how to pursue the best outcome and who is not afraid to take your case to trial if that is what is needed. Experienced criminal defense attorney Greg Spencer has spent his career in the courtroom as a defense attorney and as a prosecutor. He has taken 102 cases to jury trial, including murder, robbery, and narcotics cases. Attorney Greg Spencer has the experience needed to defend you in court.
HOW A FORMER PROSECUTOR CAN HELP
When you are facing criminal charges, Attorney Greg Spencer in Indianapolis can help. With over nineteen years of experience in criminal defense, attorney Greg Spencer has handled all types of criminal law cases from traffic tickets, to gun crimes, sexual offenses, murder, attempted murder, and Post Conviction Relief. A former narcotics and homicide prosecutor in Marion County, Greg Spencer understands the complexities of the criminal system in Indiana, and is capable of analyzing your case from the State and the Defense prospective.
WHY CHOOSE GREG SPENCER LAW
- Our law firm is dedicated to criminal law.
- We offer free initial consultations, including to the clients in Marion County Jails.
- Our flat fees include depositions of State witnesses and Motions to Suppress evidence (where applicable).
- We offer unlimited communication. You will have direct phone numbers to your attorney(s). We strive to respond to communications within 1-2 business days. We take collect calls from jails from current clients.
- You will have access to the documents and calendar of events in your case online in real time. You will be able to send secure messages to attorneys and staff anytime.
“There just aren’t enough words to express how great the customer service is. Greg and his team were “Johnny on the spot” handling my issues with my landlord. Renters DO have rights and Greg was able to negotiate a total win for me. I would HIGHLY recommend using this attorney.”
“I hired Greg Spencer to represent my son on multiple felony charges in two counties. He tirelessly worked every angle of his case until a very favorable plea agreement was reached. The level of care, understanding, and communication that our family received from Greg and his paralegal was incredible. I can’t say enough good about this attorney and highly recommend his services. He is a class act.”
State v S. S.
- Practice Area: Criminal defense
- Date: Mar 15, 2018
- Outcome: Level 2 Felony dismissed
- Description: Level 2 Felony of Possession of a Narcotic Drug with Intent to Distribute was dismissed after the careful analysis of the case and deposition of the Detective. It was determined that the narcotics in question did not belong to the Defendant.
State v D. Price
- Practice Area: Criminal defense
- Date: Feb 26, 2018
- Outcome: Motion to suppress evidence granted; chargers dismissed
- Description: Chargers dismissed after the motion to exclude items, located during improper Police search was granted.
Regardless of the criminal legal issues you are facing, call or text Greg Spencer Law at (317) 918-5982 to schedule your free initial consultation.